Yes, the Nucleus Token is a Custom Application Tokens; therefore, transfers will be subject to Waves fees like all other transactions on the Waves platform. Transfer fees are 0.001 Waves (one hundredth of a $ cent) or almost nothing.
Articles in this section
- How to withdraw BTC
- How do I cancel a sell order?
- Reset Your 2FA
- Show Seed Error
- Should I leave my coins in the waves exchange?
- Is there risk involved?
- Are there any countries that may not participate in the fund management platform?
- How does the staking program work?
- Are there network fees when transferring NCL Tokens?
- How do I send an investment to the bot?